A senior level social worker, holistic psychotherapist, and educator with more than 30 years of local and national experience in the fields of wellness, healing, stress management, and program development, I have taught and lectured throughout the Upper Midwest, including at the University of Minnesota, Lakeview Hospital, IBM, Cargill, and The William Mitchell College of Law.
Get the insights, healing, and skills you need to live from your most confident, strong, and authentic self. I support people as they find their inner selves through living courageously, deeply, effectively, and authentically. My work comes in many forms, including therapy, workshops, classes, and presentations.
You are confident in who you are as a man, and are continually growing into a more present, more empathic, and more mature man.
Kind Words About My Work
Jeffry displays the personal attributes of character that are necessary to assist clients in achieving several types of transformation. The most important qualities that he offers those clients who seek to achieve the grace of divine transformative empowerment are as follows:
1) Compassion and long-suffering
2) Tolerance and patience
3) Empathy and lovingkindness
4) Unconditional love
5) Humility and selflessness
6) Positive, proactive attitude
8) Purity of motivation
9) Virtuous intention
10) Willingness to live in spiritual alignment
11) Willingness to submit to Divine direction
12) The desire to be consciously expansive
13) Zeal to contribute to the work of cosmic transformation
14) Maintaining a self-disciplined grace of altruism.”
– Bill Torvund, metaphysician, former Bishop in the Catholic tradition, author, lecturer, composer, and spiritual teacher.
You highlighted a common sense perspective that captured life’s true wisdom and truths. I find myself regularly reflecting on the different archetypes you mentioned and holding myself accountable to the one I need to be aligning with each day. If you want to thrive in life, Jeffry’s work will keep you on track.
I had a great time and appreciated everything I did. I think my gift, my lesson, my opportunity was the chance to be seen and respected as the man I’ve become in the eyes of other men.
The archetype men’s group was very enriching. I have grown from it immensely in sub-conscious awareness, which feels like a new found spiritual practice; it is mind-blowing.